GE SilPruf (BLACK) Silicone Sealant, SCS2003 (1 x Tube) 10.1 fl oz Marine Grade 2000 Series by SilPruf at Defy Now. MPN: SCS-2003. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SilPruf is a one-component, high-strength, neutral cure sealant & adhesive for use in structural glazing and on a wide variety of materials in new or
Product Description & Reviews
SilPruf is a one-component, high-strength, neutral cure sealant & adhesive for use in structural glazing and on a wide variety of materials in new or remedial weatherproofing applications. SilPruf SCS 2000 is a non-sag paste and upon cure, produces a durable, formed-in-place silicone rubber joint sealant. Technical Data: Meets or exceeds ASTM C-920, ASTM C1184, and Federal Specifications TT-S-001543A (COM-NBS); TT-S-00230C (COM-NBS);
Features & Highlights
- Silicone Durability - excellent long term resistance to ultraviolet radiation, high & low temperatures, rain, and snow.
- Primerless Adhesion - bonds to most substrates; Glass, Polycarbonate, EIFS, Brick, Terra-Cotta, Plastics, Wood, Ceramic & Porcelain materials, Concrete, & Natural Stones, powder coatings, glass coatings, anodized aluminum, fiberglass and more.
- High Tensile / Tear Strength - useful in Protective Glazing, and increases safety factors in SSG designs
- No Sag Paste - perfect for application to overhead, vertical, and horizontal
- Extended Work Time - to allow for the user extra time for proper tooling and placement
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SilPruf, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SSG-4000, ean: 0700287223559,
High-Strength Neutral Cure Sealant for Use in Structural Glazing Long Tooling Time Non-Corrosive Cure By-Product GE® UltraGlaze® is a one-component, high-strength neutral cure sealant specially designed and tested for structurally glazed curtain wa...
By Accuform Signs
mpn: MFSD441VS, ean: 0846642071851,
Stick with ACCUFORM SIGNS Adhesive Vinyl for light-duty applications. Adhesive Vinyl is the ideal choice for a variety of indoor, and sheltered outdoor, marking needs. Easily mounts to all curved areas such as pipes, poles, and secondary containers.S...
The Maxim 2X2 Safety Goggle features a versatile design for military and law enforcement. With a vented air seal to help minimize fogging, interchangeable temples and a broad elastic strap, this safety goggle is a wise choice in tactical environments...
mpn: MGM-2164-2pk, ean: 0705554409582,