Super Savings Item! Save 40% on the WheelGuard 1954, Bulge Acorn Lug Nut, 1/2-20, 3/4 Hex, Chrome Plating (20 Lug Nuts) by WheelGuard at Defy Now. MPN: FBA_5010102. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. WheelGuardTM closed end bulge acorn style lug nuts are among the best in the industry. Our bulge acorn style nuts are crafted with precisely machined
Product Description & Reviews
WheelGuardTM closed end bulge acorn style lug nuts are among the best in the industry. Our bulge acorn style nuts are crafted with precisely machined threads to ensure a perfect fit to your vehicle's wheel studs. Manufactured with cold forged steel for dependable strength and durability. These lug nuts feature premium chrome plating with essential layers of copper, nickel, and chrome to provide exceptional strength, beauty, and corrosion resistance. Our lengthy multi-point quality control process ensures that every nut we handle is created with the same love and care as the one before it. WheelGuard lug nuts feature a two-part safety design. Top-part is welded on the base hex part. Uniform chrome plating makes them look just like one-piece nuts. A two-part nut is also referred to as a "safety" nut. Meaning if a stud is too long the top part of the nut will pop off, but the nut will still go to the end and secure the wheel. Whereas a one-piece nut won't and leaves people with a false sense of security that the nut has properly seated even though it isn't. Through our 20+ year experience in manufacturing lug nuts, we observed many cases in which improperly seating of one-piece nuts on longer studs. Many cases resulted in an accident because if nuts are not well seated, wheel will apply a strong shear force on the studs and eventually cut them off, instead of a pulling force that studs are designed to bear.
Features & Highlights
- SPECS: 1/2x20 thread - Closed End Bulge Acorn Style Lug Nuts - Conical 60 Degree Seat - 3/4" hex - 1.4" height
- FITS: Vehicles with wheel studs requiring a 1/2-20 thread and wheels that take a conical 60 degree seat with a 3/4" hex.
- FEATURES: Two-part safety design. Top-part is welded on the base hex part. A two-part lug is also referred to as a "safety" nut. Meaning if a stud is too long the top part of the nut will pop off, but the nut will still go to the end and secure the wheel. Whereas a one-piece nut won't and leaves you with a false sense of security that the nut has properly seated even though it isn't.
- FEATURES: Premium chrome plating with essential layers of copper nickel and chrome to provide exceptional strength beauty and corrosion resistance. Manufactured with cold forged steel for dependable strength and durability.
- INCLUDES: 20 Chrome Closed End Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts. Shipped in our signature premium packaging.
Nails, Screws & Fasteners
4.7 x 1.2 x 7.2 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by WheelGuard, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By 3M Fall Protection Business
mpn: 2100085, ean: 0648250163047,
098-2100085 Features: -Compatible O-Ring, release allows easy removal from hole. -Reusable anchor for existing concrete application. -Connection Type: O-Ring. -Load Cap.: 5000 lb [Max]. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -6.25 Inches. Overal...
By Aggressive Hydraulics
mpn: BDC-17, ean: 6868200090085,
This threaded rod clevis is an industry standard rod end connection for air (pneumatic) or hydraulic cylinders and can be used for new cylinders or to repair damaged cylinders from various manufacturers. The female thread connects to the cylinder rod...
mpn: 1065873, ean: 0688098620272,
Description: 45cm Wide Angle Security Curved Convex Road PC Mirror Traffic Driveway Safety Specifications: Mirror Material: PC Mirror Back Material: Glass fiber reinforced plastic Diameter: 45 cm Visual Range: 130 degrees Viewing Distance...